This site is administered by Wendy Paulet Consults Ltd on behalf of itself.
Your privacy on WPC’s websites
The primary purpose of WPC’s website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you learn more about WPC. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
What information do we gather?
WPC collects information at its websites directly, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register for an event or submit a feedback form.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for an event or further information. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to a WPC website.
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfil your requests for newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalise your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.